Requirements for Machine Readable Passport
1) Personal Presence of the applicant at the Consulate General
2) Applicants aged between 18-63 years must produce any one of the following Original & Valid NADRA Cards along with its photocopy (front & back):
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) OR
- National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) OR
- Smart National ID Card (SNIC)
Note: Senior Citizens (64 years and above) may present their expired (but original) CNIC / NICOP / Smart National ID Card along with its photocopy (front & back).
3) Original previous Passport with photocopy of its bio-pages (first four pages)
4) Proof of legal residence status in the Spain(Resident Card / visa).
5) Proof of residence in our area of jurisdiction (copy of empadronamiento).
6) Fees payable to Consulate General of Pakistan, Barcelona (ONLY CASH)
7) Self-addressed, prepaid, certified mailing envelope if the applicant desires delivery of passport via post.
Certificate of Birth Registration Outside Pakistan of Child Born to a Citizen of Pakistan (Form S-1)
- Form S-1 Application Form (available on website)
- Hospital Birth Documents
- Birth Certificate
- Libro de Familia
- Both Parents´ CNIC/NICOP, Passport and Residence Card
- Marriage Registration Certificate of Parents
- Four (4) Passport Size Photographs
- Either parent may submit documents
- After Issuance of Form S-1, child will be require to apply for NICOP before issuance of passport
- Please note that Manual Passports will no longer be issued to new-born children.
|Sr.#||TYPE OF PASSPORT||NORMAL FEE||URGENT FEE|
|1.||Renewal/New MRP (5years)||€36||€66|
|2.||Renewal/New MRP (10years)||€72||€96|
|4.||In case of 2nd time Lost Passport||€144||€264|
Note: Please be advised that all data collected at the Consulate for processing of Machine Readable Passport is relayed to the Directorate General of Immigration & Passports, Islamabad. If approved by the competent authority, passports are issued and dispatched to this Mission for delivery.