ATTESTATION OF DOCUMENTS & LEGALIZATION
Power of Attorney
- Power of Attorney/Authority Letter must be duly signed by the executants in the presence of the Consular Officer.
- Power of Attorney must be signed by two witnesses.
- Copies of the executants´ and witnesses Passports and CNIC/NICOP must accompany the documents.
- Passport size photographs (02 Each) of the executants and two witnesses must be attached with the document.
- Power of Attorney Document Must be Provided in Triplicate to the Consulate.
- Witnesses to the Document Must Accompany the Executant in Person if the Power of Attorney is in reference to Property.
- Document for Use in Pakistan Must be in English or Urdu.
- All Powers of Attorney must be duly registered with the relevant/competent Registering Authority in Pakistan within four (04) months of date of attestation.
Note: Power of Attorney shall be processed and handed over the day following submission of documents.
- For documents originating in Spain, attestation by legalization department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, Madrid is a pre-requisite.
- For documents originating in Pakistan, attestation by the Pakistan Foreign Office within the last 06 months is a pre-requisite.
- Copies of the applicant´s Passport and CNIC/NICOP must be submitted along with the document.
- A copy of all documents is required by the Consulate to be kept on record.
- Presence of applicant is compulsory for attestation of documents.
Renunciation Form X
- Application Form X (3 Copies) duly filled by the applicant.
- Six (06) photographs with white background of size 2¨ x 1 1⁄2¨.
- Three (03) copies of Spanish Passport & DNI.
- CNIC/NICOP in original with 03 photocopies. In case of lost CNIC/NICOP, lost report (officially translated in English) from local police in Spain is required. If a person does not have a CNIC/NICOP, he has to submit the following:
- An affidavit stating that he does not have a CNIC or NICOP and mentioning applicant’s complete address in Pakistan.
- Two references along with their addresses and contact numbers in Pakistan.
- Original valid or expired Pakistani passports with 3 photocopies. In case of lost passport, lost report (officially translated in English) from local police in Spain is required.
- Fee €5 Renunciation Certificate + €94 CNIC/NICOP Cancellation + €92 POC processing fee.
Note: In order to receive the Renunciation Certificate, applicants must apply for cancellation of CNIC/NICOP online through NADRA and bring along confirmation of submission of the application.
Power of Attorney
For all other documents, attestation fee is €2 per page/signature.
Fee for any miscellaneous Certificates/Documents issued by the Consulate is €5.
Fee for Form X is €6.
Fee for Form S-1 is €10.