Requirements for Machine Readable Passport
1) Personal Presence of the applicant at the Consulate General
2) Applicants aged between 18-63 years must produce any one of the following Original & Valid NADRA Cards along with its photocopy (front & back):
Note: Senior Citizens (64 years and above) may present their expired (but original) CNIC / NICOP / Smart National ID Card along with its photocopy (front & back).
3) Original previous Passport with photocopy of its first two pages )
4) Fees payable to Consulate General of Pakistan, Barcelona (Cash or by credit/debit card.)
5) Self-addressed, prepaid, certified mailing envelope if the applicant desires delivery of passport via post.
Certificate of Birth Registration Outside Pakistan of Child Born to a Citizen of Pakistan (Form S-1)
|Sr.#||TYPE OF PASSPORT||NORMAL FEE||URGENT FEE|
|1||Renewal/New MRP (5years)||€20||€30|
|2||Renewal/New MRP (10years)||€30||€50|
|3||1st Lost Passport||€40||€60|
|4||In case of 2nd time Lost Passport||€ 80 per Document||€ 120 per Document|
Avinguda Sarria, 27 08029 Barcelona
Mon– Fri: 09:00 – 13:30